ND - where crazy people meet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ND - where crazy people meet

Мястото за ненормализиране на света!

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Lets play an art game!

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
Ми.
The Big Boss
The Big Boss

Female
Брой мнения : 2258
Местонахождение : somewhere unknown
Хумор о.О : фийл дъ сарказъм къминг фром ми
Registration date : 01.06.2008

Lets play an art game! Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Lets play an art game!   Lets play an art game! EmptyНед Юли 29, 2012 7:08 pm

В тази игра, някой ще даде начало на история/ снимка/ рисунка и следващия пишещ трябва да довърши историята/напише(или нарисува) нещо по дадената рисунка.
Не е нужно да е хубаво, не е нужно да е дълго, но е готино за трениране на въображението.

artistic freedom is the thing here.

Ето ви и начало на нещо си:

I remember that day when I woke up.
You weren’t really there. Your body was with me, but your mind was floating somewhere far and I couldn’t hope to reach it. I felt the urge to bite your shoulder, my teeth grazed slightly your skin and you smiled at me vacantly. You had these moments – moments in which you spaced out and I didn’t know what you were thinking about. Who you were thinking about.

Върнете се в началото Go down
silver
scandinavian uber dj
silver

Female
Брой мнения : 792
Местонахождение : философска неопределеност
Хумор о.О : glamorous
Registration date : 09.05.2009

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Lets play an art game!   Lets play an art game! EmptyПет Авг 10, 2012 4:59 pm

At this point of my life I was almost sure - it was all imagination, crazy flikers, caused either by exhaustion or too much people around us. You know, I always reminded you how people make me feel nervous - but you wouldn't listen.
But - there was something - those long silent breakfast, and those long evenings, radiated by the TV and burnt to the point of bitternes dinners. You have always been a bad cook, haven't you?

And the next thing I know - you, gone and the little note left on the pillow beside me - BRB.
BRB in how long? A day? A week. That's how I've waited, before calling the police. They didn't know anything. I knew there was a way to find you, I just wasn't sure how.
Mononoke-Hime
пенсионер с къртечница
пенсионер с къртечница
Mononoke-Hime

Брой мнения : 14
Местонахождение : ДО ХЪМПТИ ДЪМПТИ НА СТЕНАТА
Registration date : 10.08.2012

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Lets play an art game!   Lets play an art game! EmptyСъб Авг 11, 2012 1:59 pm

.... I just stuck waiting and waiting ... The days passed one by one and my hope decreased. But there was one thought that always calms my soul - "He'll be back , he always comes back". I spended most of ma time looking out the window. Everytime,when someone knocks on the door my heart skipped a beat and my lungs stop breathing... but you didn't come back...
While i was lying on the floor , trying to clarify my mind the phone ringed . I expected that my mom was curious 'bout my lunch or jst wanted to tell me what happened in her favourite telenovela .. And suddenly .. on the small scratchy display i saw your name....
silver
scandinavian uber dj
silver

Female
Брой мнения : 792
Местонахождение : философска неопределеност
Хумор о.О : glamorous
Registration date : 09.05.2009

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Lets play an art game!   Lets play an art game! EmptyСъб Авг 11, 2012 4:49 pm

This was not your voice. I waited for three minutes - but it was not you. Just random train noise.
I'm growing more and more worried. That's why I started this blog. I am going to look for you. It's not even that I miss you anymore - oh, no, I haven't missed you a while before your disappearance. But there is a mystery. And there is my growing tiredness of everything - my middle life crysis, if you like.
Now my backpack is ready. I'm going to Florida to meet an old friend of ours. You might recall his name - Alexander.
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Lets play an art game!   Lets play an art game! Empty

Lets play an art game!
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
ND - where crazy people meet :: Искувствоведчета- насам, моля...-
Идете на: